In this episode I’m talking with Nate Dukes, author of the book, You’ll Never Change about how we can create a comeback in our lives and create lasting positive change. From being addicted to drugs and in jail to where he is today, Nate has a powerful story to share.
In his early twenties Nate Dukes was a business owner chasing success while dealing with a secret drug addiction. After constantly hitting rock bottom, hurting everyone close, going to jail and losing everything, Nate went on a journey of changing his decisions and his mindset which helped him create his own comeback story. He quickly found that there were other people, just like him, who were stuck believing the lie that they’d never change. Through his book, onstage speaking, and personal coaching, Nate shares what he’s learned to help other people make their own comeback.
- What’s your story from drug addiction and jail to writing this book?
- What is it like helping someone overcome the negative voices and past decisions?
- How do you define a comeback?
- How does someone, who is in the valley right now, that their first step out of the darkness?
- What is the story behind your chapter called, God Doesn’t Care?
- What does it mean to be sick of fake friends?
- How should we deal with our ego and the lone wolf mentality?
- How did you create each comeback challenge?
- What did you learn about yourself while writing this book?
- How do we create lasting change in our lives?