During this show I’m talking with Dan Luigs, founder and host of the Journey of a Christian Dad podcast. During our conversation we discuss everything from the importance of a man being the spiritual leader of his home to what it means to be a Godly husband to why men don’t attend church to how to grow in a relationship with Jesus and much more.
Dan Luigs is the founder, host and member of The Journey of a Christian Dad Podcast and FB Community.
Asking Who is the Spiritual Leader of Your Home? was a powerful question that changed Dan’s life. If you are not Leading, who is?
Dan is a requested Public Speaker/MC and has been featured on The Kingdom Crossroads Podcast, Evangelism Radio, St Joseph Radio, The Good Dad Project, L10 Mastery, BizDads Podcast, and many others.
His family lives for Christ and they love hiking, climbing, playing in water, spending time with one another and friends, and living a life of abundance!
- What if no one is taking the responsibility for leading at home?
- Why are men attending church in fewer numbers than in years past?
- What are the things in church that engage the soul of a man?
- What’s the importance of a man being the spiritual leader of his home?
- What if a man wants to lead, but his wife is not on board with him leading?
- Who is an example from the Bible of a spiritual leader?
- What does it mean to practically grow in relationship with Jesus?
- What does it mean to be a Godly husband?
- How do you help men work through the question of their own identity?
- Why is it important for men and their wives to have strong friendships?