About Significant Man Ministries
Significant Man Ministries is a non-denominational Christian organization formed to host immersive events that clarify Jesus Christ as the ultimate source for the fulfillment of mankind’s needs for a significant life on Earth.
We are a Christian ministry created to help mankind connect their spiritual lives with their earthly lives, while specifically teaching men to become better husbands, fathers, and leaders.
The meaning behind the Significant Man Crest is:
- The Sword for when you need to be on offense.
- The Helmet for when you need to be on defense.
- The Crown for when you need to be a leader.
- The Triad (triangle) is taught during our events.
- The Shield of faith we rely upon.
- The Cross at the center of everything.
What We Believe:
- We believe that the Bible is the final and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the truth of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that He is the son of God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for our sins, rose from the dead three days later, and ascended to Heaven.
- We believe that when someone chooses, of their own free will, to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and when they choose, of their own free will, to ask Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins that they are born again and baptized with the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the essentials and charity in the non-essentials.
- We believe that all men were given the power from God to improve their lives, and therefore:
- We believe that all men can become amazing husbands.
- We believe that all men can become incredible fathers.
- We believe that all men can become excellent leaders.
- We believe that all men can become respected friends.
Key Verses That Inspire Our Work:
The Significant Man Ministries Board:
- Warren Peterson, Chairman
- Matthew Nimeth, Secretary
- Dan Zehner, Director
- Larry Hagner, Director
Significant Man Ministries is a nonprofit charitable, educational corporation, organized as a Colorado Nonprofit Corporation. No part of the income of this Corporation is distributable to its directors, members or officers, and it is not organized for the private gain of any person.
This Corporation is recognized as a Public Charity, under the definition of 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. As such, all donations may be considered tax deductible, please consult with your tax professional for confirmation – this notice is not legal or tax advice.
This Corporation is organized and operated exclusively for religious and educational purposes within the specific meaning of 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.