Writing a Legacy Letter can be one of the most powerful moments in your life. This moment not only has a strong impact on you and your children, but it can have a positive impact on many generations to follow. In this episode, my guest is Blake Brewer, founder of the Legacy letter Challenge.
Blake is on a mission to help 1 million dads write at least one well written, meaningful, lasting Legacy Letter to their children.
Blake has a wonderful wife and loves being a father to his three children, all under 5. As he leads his family, he draws from many mentors, but none more important than his late father Larry Brewer.
- What’s the incredible story behind Blake’s mission?
- How do we figure out where God is during difficult times?
- What does it mean that a father’s voice is the most powerful voice on the planet?
- How do we help our kids understand their true identity and who they really are?
- What things should be included, and avoided, in a legacy letter?
- When should I share my legacy letter with my kids?
- How often should I write a legacy letter?