Is there a conflict between being a Christian and being successful? Is it cheating on God to be successful? What is the role of wealth in the life of the Christian man? When talking about success and money it is often a complex topic and sometimes an uncomfortable topic. However, it is something we need to talk about and discuss. Our guest today knows these topics well and has great insights to share with us.
Chris Widener is a former senior pastor and church planter who has been named one of the top 50 speakers in the world and is in the Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame. He’s written 22 books that have been translated into 14 languages. He is the past co-host of Zig Ziglar’s TV Show, True Performance. Currently, Chris is the President of the American Freedom Tour, currently traveling the US with the message of freedom.
- What is the Biblical understanding of success?
- What are your thoughts on the prosperity gospel?
- What does it mean that it is harder for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to enter heaven?
- How do I find God’s path for me in my life?
- After losing your father to cancer, when you were 4, how did that connect to your views on success today?
- How do I respond if I think that the impact I’m making is too small?
- What is the great thing about hitting rock bottom?
- What is the American Freedom Tour all about?
- How do we get aligned with what God is doing in our lives?