In our modern culture it seems like biblical masculinity is an afterthought, or worse, something to be lined up against. But what is Biblical Masculinity, and how is it relevant in our current era? Today’s episode digs into these questions along with thoughts on issues like honor, a man leading in his home, and how values guide our work.
My guest is Brian Phillips, founder of The Grove Fellowship and Grace Ops where he works as a strategic visionary leader within these organizations. Brian believes discipline, zeal and devotion are necessary to succeed in the work you are called to accomplish in life. He has reached thousands of men with the gospel and calls them to live an authentic life of conviction and character. Brian lives in Northern Illinois with his wife of 24 years, their four children, and one grandchild. He loves fitness, bonfires and spending time with friends and family. You can learn more at graceops.net
- What does it mean to help men discover and define biblical masculinity?
- How can a man be tender and tough at the same time?
- Is our modern culture against biblical masculinity?
- How are you seeing the cultural issue play out in your work?
- How do you help guys who have the lone wolf mindset?
- What does it mean for a man to honor God with his lifestyle?
- How should a man get started reading the Bible?
- Why is it important to read the Bible with other people?
- How does honoring God change a man within his home?
- What does it mean to have a parent centered house?
- What is the importance of meals together as a family?
- Why are the values that guide your work important?
- How does the freedom in Christ differ from how the world views freedom?
The Fellowship Brotherhood
An exclusive community of like-minded Christian men, who meet each week to learn, laugh, hold each other accountable, and walk through life together.
Join this exclusive brotherhood here.